Batch Powder Booths
With an open front design, Col-Met's batch powder booths are perfect for small powder applications. A cost-effective solution, this booth makes efficient use of shop space and is used for large or small parts. With an open face design and a 3-stage filtration system, air is drawn in through the open front of the spray booth and passes through the booth's working area into the filtered exhaust plenum. The air is filtered in three stages and discharged back into the room.
- Heavy Duty Construction Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- 3-Stage Filtration System Extremely effective at catching powder dust; Stage 1: Blanket style filter, Stage 2: Bag style filter, Stage 3: Hepa type filter
- Final Filter Proving Assembly Ensures filters are installed and functioning properly. Interlocks with the air solenoid valve.
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.