Truck & Large Equipment Modified Downdraft Booths
You can count on improved performance and enhanced efficiency when you choose a modified downdraft paint booth for your inventory of trucks and large equipment. The Col-Met modified downdraft booth improves airflow by directing air from intake filters located at the ceiling. They effectively draw the air down and back towards the end of the booth enclosure protecting your equipment with clean, fresh air that is free of particles.
Modified Downdraft booths are offered in a range of structural design and integrity construction that includes Standard Duty, Heavy Duty and Xtreme Duty. You may also choose from pressurized and non-pressurized, reverse flow, solid back and drive through booths.
- Heavy Duty Construction All designs create a bolt free booth interior and panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Superior Doors Product doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axes for uneven floors. Our standard 36" wide man door, with built in observation window, is built into pre-assembled heavy frame.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Paint Arrestors High efficiency RP Paint Arrestors which have a custom designed layering system to increase the overall efficiency of the booth. Filters are lab tested with over a 99% particulate removal efficiency.
- Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.