Open Front Paint Booths
Designed for both batch and conveyorized production systems, Col-Met’s Open Front Spray Booths offer a safe and clean environment for any type of finishing operation. Our open front spray booths are designed with heavy duty construction utilizing simple and effective design elements. Airflow is drawn in through the open front, across the work area and exhausted through a filter bank in the back of the booth. The dry arrestor filters trap the airborne overspray particles before the filtered air is discharged through the exhaust system and into the atmosphere.
Conveyor pass-through openings can be as much as 25% of the booth open front area, without requiring additional exhaust fan capacity. Specially engineered enclosures may be designed to meet your requirements.
- Heavy Duty Construction Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure as booth dimensions demand. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Exhaust Chamber A tubeaxial exhaust fan designed specifically for use in paint spray booths powers the airflow through the booth and exhaust stack. All exhaust fans are of non-sparking construction, and motor drive and bearings are sealed from the air stream of the exhaust. Motors are provided with each unit.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Paint Arrestors High efficiency RP Paint Arrestors which have a custom designed layering system to increase the overall efficiency of the booth. Filters are lab tested with over a 99% particulate removal efficiency.
- Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors.
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
- ETL Certification Available