EZ Pit Downdraft Paint Booths
Col-Met’s EZ product line was developed to provide fast availability and simple installation. The EZ Pit Downdraft spray booths are popular with automotive applications as they bring air from ceiling intake filters and disperse clean, fresh air from the top of the booth to the bottom. The filtered air is drawn down and across the product through exhaust filters in the pit located in the floor. This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier workplace environment.
EZ Pit Downdraft spray booths are offered in a number of sizes and configurations such as pressurized, non-pressurized, solid back and drive through designs.
- Heavy Duty Construction Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Superior Doors Product doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axes for uneven floors. Our standard 36" wide man door, with built in observation window, is built into pre-assembled heavy frame.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Paint Arrestors High efficiency RP Paint Arrestors which have a custom designed layering system to increase the overall efficiency of the booth. Filters are lab tested with over a 99% particulate removal efficiency.
- Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
- ETL Certification Available