CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY DETAILS
- Tongue and groove construction.
- 4” thick panels constructed of 20-gauge prime aluminized steel inside and out. Both panel surfaces are roll-formed for uniformity.
- 2", 3", 6", and 8" thick panels are also available.
- Stiffener panels comprising the top, bottom and sidewalls of the panels are factory-punched to reduce the through metal, thereby reducing heat transmission to the exterior surface of the panels.
- Col-Met utilizes a “Knuckle” punch for attachment of the top and bottom connecting panels and a “Button” punch along the tongue and groove surfaces, instead of spot welds which are known to breakdown the panel integrity. This assembly process provides superior strength while protecting the cosmetic appearance of the panels.
- Where possible, standard 27-1/2" panels are used – providing a net width of 26". (36" width optional)
- Standard 4 lb. density semi-rigid/resilient mineral wool insulation sandwiched between surfaces. (6 and 8 lb. density optional)
- Available in lengths up to 15', as well as custom lengths upon request.
- Powder Coated White finish is available as an option.
- Most orders ship in 2 weeks or less.
- Panels are placed on their edges, palletized, and secured with 2x4 banded reinforced framing for forklift unloading.
Col-Met Ovens and Oven Panels comply with all applicable NEC, OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Oven Panels Literature (PDF)
Oven Panels Photo Library