This time we took on the challenge to think within the walls of our spray booths, to find the best methods for addressing waterborne finishing and then to develop a family of products that would evolve the flash-off process.
- Power Pod technology available in single portable units or corner-mounted systems.
- Seven Venturi nozzles create turbulence to disrupt laminar airflow during flash-off.
- 1200 FPM at each nozzle creates the maximum laminar disruption
- Optional front or rear zone control maximizes both economies and efficiencies
- Powerful Two HP environmentally friendly motor and fan assembly creates efficient airflow at the lowest posssible cost
- No compressed air is required by any of Col-Met's waterborne flash-off systems.
- Power Pod systems come with their own control panel so when retrofitting there is no need to wire into your spray booth's controls, voiding the manufacturer's warranty